The human body is full of mysteries and unsolved puzzles, we often do things but we don’t notice doing them. In this article, we are making an attempt to let you know some of the very cool unknown and unrealized facts about human body and mind.
15 Unknown Facts About Human Body & Mind, Which You Didn’t Know
1. Human Body is in its weakest form during 3:00 am to 4:00 am. This is the time most people die in their sleep.
2. People tend to be more emotionally open and confess things during late night conversations via text messaging.
3. The sudden jerk you sometimes experience when you ‘Slip’ in a dream while half asleep is called ‘Hypnic jerk’.
4. When writing, reading or studying listening to music without vocals improves concentration in a drastic way.
5. Posting about yourself in social ,media activates your brain’s reward system, in the same way as some drugs of abuse.
6. More intelligent people tend to think faster, and as a result, their handwriting is sloppy and bad.
7. People who spend prolonged hours working on computers or watching TV are likely to suffer from TATT(Tired All The Time) syndrome.
8. The longer the couples are together, the less likely they are to say ‘I LOVE YOU’.
9. When people in love look into each other’s eyes, their heartbeats sync together.
10. A psychology study says, when you are single all you see is happy couples and when you’re committed, all you see are happy singles.
11. Psychology says that women who play more online video games tend to be much happier in their relationships than those who don’t.
12. If a friendship lasts for 7 years then according to psychology it will last for the lifetime.
13. An average estimated of 159,635 people will die on the same day as you.
14. People easily get mislead by a person who has an attractive appearance.
15. Lying requires a lot of mental effort as you need to create a simple sentence which is a lie keeping in mind the truth and not giving a clue about it.
So, those were some interesting unknown facts about human body and mind. Hope you found the article interesting, make sure to share this with your friends and family.