Now I am going to walk you through simple steps for disabling autoplay of videos on your facebook newsfeed for both desktop and mobiles.
The Desktop Version:
For computer users it’s very straight and simple.
1. Navigate to the top right of Facebook, click on an select Settings.
3. This is the place where you can manage how to play videos on Facebook.
4. Under video settings find Auto-Play Videos and on the right of it you will find “on”, just change it to “off” by selecting the dropdown and selecting “off”.
The Mobile Version:
Android phone or tablet:
2. Scroll down and tap open the App Settings.
3. Tap on Autoplay.
4. Select Never Autoplay Videos.
iPhone or iPad:
2. Scroll down and tap open the Settings.
3. In settings tap on Videos and Photos.
4. Here you can manage the Video behaviour in your app.
5. Select Never Autoplay Videos.
Found it interesting? Yes? Then don’t forget to share this with your friends and circle too. You never know that your shared article may have proven helpful to many others users out there.So, keep sharing our content & also come back for more exciting new articles.