Want know how to hide chat in WhatsApp ? There is no actual possible way of hiding and locking your specific conversations in WhatsApp on any platform. But, there is a way in which you can hide your chats from the default chat windows of WhatsApp in all platforms i.e. Windows, iPhones and Android devices. This can be done by Archiving your WhatsApp conversations. A mere simple step-by-step guide on how to archive and hide your particular WhatsApp conversations is as shown below.
How To Hide Chat In WhatsApp
How To Hide WhatsApp Chat in Android phones and tablets:
Given below is the method in which you can archive your personal communications in Android phones and tablets.
1. Long tap on any conversations that you want to hide and select the archive chat option. Now the conversation that you have archived is hidden in the archived chats of which most people are not aware.
2. You can find all your hidden chats AKA archived chats by scrolling all the way down of your conversations/chats window in your WhatsApp app.
3. You can unhide the chat or conversation by simply long tapping and select the unarchive chat option.
How To Hide WhatsApp Chat in iPhone and iPad:
Given below is the method in which you can archive your personal conversations in iOS phones and tablets.
1. Select any chat/conversation what you want to hide. Swipe to the left on the conversation which you want to hide. You will now see an option to archive chat. Select it to hide that specific conversation. You can repeat the same step for hiding as many chats as you want.
2. You can find all your hidden chats AKA archived chats by scrolling all the way up and drag down your chat window in your WhatsApp app to find all the hidden chats of yours.
3. To unhide any conversation you can simply swipe to the left of that conversation and find the option Unarchive chat and select it to unhide your chat.
How To Hide WhatsApp Chat in Windows phones and tablets:
Given below is the method in which you can archive your personal conversations in Windows phones and tablets.
1. Select any chat/conversation what you want to hide. Long press on the conversation a choose the archive option to hide the chat.
2. To view the hidden conversations simply go to and select the archived chats option to see all your hidden chats.
3. To unhide the conversations simply long press on the conversation and select the unarchive chat option to remove the chat from the archived chats section.
Found it interesting? Yes? Then don’t forget to share this with your friends and circle too. You never know that your shared article may have proven helpful to many others users out there. So, keep sharing our content & also come back for more exciting new articles.